Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Recovery II

So now we're rotating shifts with who stays awake... Scott went to home to check on Lucas and get a quick nap. I'm lucky enough that when he gets here I'll get a short nap as well... that's if I can even think of napping :/ Here are some pics of her, she definitely doesn't like laying on her back or the restraints for that matter.


** Edit
On a good note, right before they kicked me out for shift change I actually got Mi-ra to play and laugh a little! Looks like she's feeling better already! or maybe it's the pain killers :)

** Edit #2
Man is it a late night... Scott got back about 9 and I was relieved for a little, I was fortunate enought that they had a room for moms to get some sleep at. I got about 3.5 hours before returning at 2am and relieving Scott...Too bad they don't have a room for the dads and the waiting room is packed :( .... He wandered off looking for a place to nap I think the Mini-van may have been his final destination. Soo far soo good, not too much swelling and she can still open both her eyes. Mi-ra's been doing amazingly well sleeping for a few hours, waking up and playing a little then going back to sleep. Here's a pic of her briefly awake.


2 comments:

  1. Awww...poor little girl. I'm glad she is doing well and that the surgery went well. I was thinking about you guys all day today. Sending lots of positive energy and prayers. She sounds like she's a trooper. :c)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thinking of you guys! It looks like she's doing well in the pics! We're glad the surgery went well. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

    ReplyDelete