Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ja-jang-myun (Korean spaghetti)

One of the kids favorite meals is Ja-jang-myun..... otherwise known as "messy brown noodles"....

Although the kids love it, it creates a big mess..... we basically need to hose down the table, room, then everyone else afterwards.....

mi-ra mess 1 lucas mess 1 mi-ra mess 2

lucas mess 2

 

 

Don't touch me Mi-ra........

mi-ra don't touch

 

NOOOOOOOOO.........

oops

 

OOPS.....

floor

 

The aftermath.... also known as "Crazy Hair Day" or bathtime...

lucas crazy mi-ra crazy lucas crazy 2lucas crazy 3

We have punk rocker Lucas and sassy Mi-ra

 

After bathtime.... time for hide-and-go-seek

hiding 1 hiding 2 hiding 3 hiding 4

And.. yes.. we have matching pajamas (Thanks Aunt Loan)

5 comments:

  1. wait.. yedda... is that the apron that *I* made in high school????

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee yes I do :) you want it back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my they look like messy chocolate noodles... I think you should post recipes for us non Korean food makers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hysterical! Do they try to hug you when they are covered like that?

    ReplyDelete