Well, it’s official…. we will have an addition scheduled to arrive the first week of January.
This one is coming the natural way…. Lucas still thinks babies come from planes and when we tried to explain it, he asked if there was a plane in mommy’s belly….
3 kids, 4 and under… what are we thinking??
This is an old picture I ran across while looking for something on my hard drive. I think we were waiting for Yedda during the Virginia Beach 1/2 Marathon… I can’t believe how much he’s changed and I really like this pic..
Congrats, congrats, congrats!! (:
ReplyDeleteYeah!! You are going to be great parents of 3! Just stay laid back and cool you'll be fine...
ReplyDeletewe need to keep working on that!
Lucas cracks me up!!! Planes in Yedda's belly (thank goodness that is NOT the case!!! Ouch!!)
Congrats, again! I'm very happy and excited for you guys! And wow, you're going to be BUSY!! :o)
ReplyDeleteNicely done my friend and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Nice pic...you had so much more hair then. Ha ha.
ReplyDeletePoor Lucas...he's in for a surprise as mommy gets bigger and crankier!